1990 (Original) MX5, Blue Hardtop
Bought new in August 1990 on Mazda first release. Has had only one owner.
One of the first blue hardtop MX5s in South Australia. The car has been regularly maintained, is in good condition, and has a recent service history with Paradise Motors and City Mazda. It has done 180,000 km, and never been in an accident.
The car is edging into “classic” territory. Owner is keen for it to continue to be appreciated.
Price: $7,000. Reasonable offers will be considered.
Contact – Alexander Gunjko | mobile: 0447 486 556 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click images to enlarge
2009 MX-5 NC
Bought new in Dec 2009. Has full service history with Paradise Motors. It has done 76,000 km and has just had brand new front brake pads installed and new front tyres about 4,000 km ago. It is a touring model so comes with leather, aluminium pedals and Bose sound system. Also has aluminium scuff plates. Never been in an accident. Fantastic car.
Only selling to buy the new ND. Price: $18,900 – Reasonable offers will be considered.
Contact: James Mercuri mob: 0400 690 889 email: email@example.com
I have a parts horde that needs clearing – the following items are for sale:
- NA / NB 6 speed transmission (non SE type) – $1000
- NA / NB 6 speed transmission (SE type, shot peened gears – $2000
- NA / NB 5 speed transmission (early NA6, will fit all NA/B) – $400
- NB8A stock motor with approx 160,000 km – $1500
- NB A/C compressor – $200
- Various NA6 parts – manifolds, injectors, bolt ons etc – POA
- Various NA & NB trim components – all black, most pieces available – POA
- Set of NB8A rims – fair condition, with good tyres: $500
- Central locking actuators for NB – $200 for set of 2
- Black hardtop with demister in reasonable condition – $1200
Many other bits available, please ask. Fitting service also available, including for parts not purchased from myself.
Contact Ray on 0477 397 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org