1989 Mazda MX5 Turbo – a road registered track, day and hillclimb car!
I love this car but I have just bought an RX7 and I don’t need two sportscars…
This MX-5 has:
“You could not BUILD this car for this money” – Peter Altman, Dealer Principal, Reynella Mazda.
I WILL BE REDUCING MY ASKING PRICE BY $500 PER WEEK UNTIL THIS CAR IS SOLD – DON’T WAIT TOO LONG!
Contact: Richard Warland (08) 88388 6885 or 0411 275 740
(Click on images to enlarge)
MX-5 NA and NB Parts (updated: 8 Feb 18)
I have a parts hoarded that needs clearing. The following items are for sale:
- NB8B 16in stock wheels in good condition, with bald tyres – $400
- Generic 15in 4×100 stud pattern rims with ok tyres – $300
- NA / NB 5 speed transmission (early NA6, will fit all NA/B) – $400
- NB / NB 6 speed transmission (NB2, will fit all NA/B) – $1200
- NB8A stock motor with approx 160,000 km – $1500 (can see running in car)
- NB8B stock motor with approx 130,000 km – $1500 (can see running in car)
- 7in NB differential, 4.1 ratio, open centre – $500
- 7in NB differential, 4,1 ratio, welded centre – $400
- 7in NB differential, 3.9 ratio, torsen LSD – $1500
- 7in NB differential, 3.63 ratio, tochigi-fugi LSD – $1500
- NB8A brakes (full set), upgrade for NA6 – $400
- NB8B brakes (full set), upgrade for NA / NB, same brakes as on SE – $600
- Yellowspeed Coilovers, fit NA / NB – $800
- Tein Basic Coilovers with NB tophats – $600
- Genuine Mazda NB glass & demister rear window softtop on frame – $500
- NB A/C compressors – $200
- NA A/C system, full set of all equipment – $400
- Various NA6 parts – manifolds, injectors, bolt ons etc – POA
- Various NA & NB trim components – all black, most pieces available – POA
- Central locking actuators for NB – $200 for set of 2
- Other small items, mostly NB stock such as fuel pumps, sensors etc – POA
Many other bits available, please ask. Fitting service also available, including for parts that were not purchased from me.
Contact Ray on 0477 397 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org