This Buy and Sell page is cross-referenced on our Facebook page.
Set of four Advanti Racing alloy wheels (3 with 2/3-worn very old tyres, not recommended for use).
Removed several years ago from my 10th Anniversary NB MX5 (photo shows before removal) to return it to standard 15 inch wheels. Now need to make more room in my garage!
Wheels are 17 inch, 8×114.3×100. All in good condition.
I live in Strathalbyn, but can deliver to surrounding areas and some parts of Adelaide.
$450.00 or near offer (only to be sold as one lot).
Contact : Eamon Power 0409 363 844
MX-5 NA and NB Parts (updated 18Jul20)
I have a parts hoarded that needs clearing. The following items are for sale:
- Generic 15in 4×100 stud pattern rims with ok tyres – $300
- NA / NB 5 speed transmission (early NA6, will fit all NA/B) – $400
- NA / NB 6 speed transmission (NB2, will fit all NA/B) – $1200
- NA / NB SE 6 speed transmission (SE only, shot peened gears, fits all NA/B) – $2000
- NB8A stock motor with approx 160,000 km – $1500 (Compression test available)
- NB8B stock motor with approx 130,000 km – $1500 (can see running in car)
- 7in NB differential, 4.1 ratio, open centre – $500
- 7in NB differential, 3.9 ratio, torsen LSD – $1500
- 7in NB differential, 3.63 ratio, tochigi-fugi LSD (Genuine SE) – $1500
- SE turbo half shafts to suit SE diff – $500
- NB8A brakes (full set), upgrade for NA6 – $400
- NB8B brakes (full set), upgrade for NA / NB, same brakes as on SE – $600
- Tein Basic Coilovers with NB tophats – $300
- Genuine Mazda NB glass & demister rear window softtop on frame – $500
- NB A/C compressors – $200
- Various NA6 parts – manifolds, injectors, bolt ons etc – POA
- Various NA & NB trim components – all black, most pieces available – POA
- Various NA & NB body panels – various colours – POA
- Central locking actuators for NB (common failure point) – $200 for set of 2
- Other small items, mostly NB stock such as fuel pumps, sensors etc – POA
- 100k timing belt & water pump kits fitted and supplied for NA/B – $800
Warranty on all 2nd hand parts sold
Fitting service available, including from parts sourced elsewhere
I also supply and fit after-market ECUs for modified applications, and perform custom wiring installs (VVT motor into NA chassis for example). Message me/ call for more details.
Many other bits available, please ask. Fitting service also available, including for parts that were not purchased from me.
Contact Ray on 0477 397 269 or email [Now based in Mt Barker and open Saturdays and Sunday by appointment]
(Ray is a long-time member of the MX-5 Club of SA and Club motorsport who specialises in parts supply and auto electrical work for the MX-5)