For members’ articles, reports, tips and thoughts or an enduring nature.
Let me know if you have any red hot tips , ideas or interesting facts. (Webmaster)
- Need a new battery for your NC (late 2005 – current)
- Looking for seat covers?
- Need some help getting to our Facebook page? Click here
- Having trouble opening .docx files and flyers?
- Jan Styles Prize Fruit Cake.
- This video is brilliant. Check it out. It sets the challenge for our Club!
- Paying by Direct Debit
- Guidance for Organising Runs
- Convoy Rules
- Club Member of the Year details
Seat Cover Discount:
Australian Seatcovers proprietor, wrote: ” Hi , I would like to let your club know of our Web-Site www.australiancarcovers.com.au. We have made many covers for Mazda’s over the years. Being a one man business I can’t afford to advertise everywhere therefore I would like to offer your members a 10% discount for letting us know that they have found us through the club. (Mention the MX-5 Club when calling)
Entry from Poppy Hawkins (Club Member)
I purchased my second Supercharge MF55B24LS battery for my NC for $135 (including GST) (current on 14 Ju 21) from Modbury Battery Service. The first battery lasted 4 years with mainly a life of short duration trips. This battery has a far greater Cold Cranking Amperage (CCA 490) than the original, is less than half the price of an OEM replacement and it fits the bay without any need for modification whatsoever. The Mazda battery specifications are here and you can check the options for your particular car here.
Feel free contact me about its performance and reliability to date.
Des Long (Updated 14 Jul 21)