Our club has changed its way of dealing with Merchandise.
Susan Long is the Club Merchandise Member. To reduce the equity held in stock, she only holds items that are generally one size fits all, i.e. caps. For all other items, we have available to our members the entire on-line catalogue of our merchandise supply and embroidery company, Corporate Image The most popular club clothing – men’s & ladies shirts, T-shirts, polo shirts, knitwear, coats and hats – is pictured below (click the images to enlarge). Note the Club colours are cyan and black.
Members can select from a much wider variety of clothing styles and sizes by shopping directly on-line with Corporate Image or at their shop at Unit 2 / 72 Everard Avenue, KESWICK, SA, 5035 Phone: (08) 8293 1120. If you do visit Corporate Image during business hours be aware that if you pay at the office or over the phone, the charges will be slightly higher; paying online is the easiest and cheapest way is to order direct through their website. This also gives you the option to collect the items from their office at Keswick or arrange for the goods to be courier to you, at your cost.
You will need to add the logo in your item(s) at the time of ordering. On the order:
- Enter the term ‘Embroidered Logo’;
- Select your item(s) in the on-line drop down box; then note the Quantity of Logos you require. If you have a 3 Polos, you will need to Select 3 and then type in the details of the Logo.
- Corporate Image are aware of which side the Logo is placed.
You can also take in your own top or jacket to have the logo applied. Corporate Image will only accept garments cleaned and pressed. This will cost you about $10.45 (incl GST). They do not embroider supplied headwear.
Ordering items is quite easy. Click on ‘Search’ for a product, then enter the ‘Style code’ shown. The website provides a drop down selection of common products. Click on the Item which matches the above name and then select the Size, Colour & Quantity.
How to Measure for “Garment Half Chest (cm)” Size Charts
- If the size chart is a “Half Chest Measurement” size chart, then this is the actual garment measurement from side seam to side seam.
- Measure a garment that fits you well and that you are comfortable with (side seam to side seam) and match it up to the given size chart.
- SP Length is Distance from Shoulder Point to Hem.
For any general enquiries, please contact out Merchandise Member.
There is also a second source for merchandise through Mazda Australia, which was arranged by the Victorian MX-5 Club. Here is the link. The products are not bargain priced but I have been assured the quality is better than that from the usual corporate clothing companies. Mazda will put our Club logo on products for no additional charge. The downside is the $10 minimum cost for postage. This means ordering multiple items would be more economical.
If you have any problems with this source, please contact Des Long.