Members can select from a much wider variety of clothing styles and sizes by shopping directly on-line with Corporate Image or at their shop at Unit 2 / 72 Everard Avenue, Keswick, SA, 5035 Phone: (08) 8293 1120.
If you do visit Corporate Image during business hours be mindful that if you pay at the office or over the phone, the charges will be slightly higher; paying online is the easiest and cheapest way is to order direct through Corporate Image website.
This also gives you the option to collect the items from their office at Keswick or arrange for the goods to be couriered to you, at your cost.
Adding the Club Logo
You will need to add the logo in your item(s) at the time of ordering. On the order:
- Enter the term ‘Embroidered Logo’.
- Select your item(s) in the on-line drop down box; then note the Quantity of Logos you require. If you have 3 Polos, you will need to Select 3 and then type in the details of the Logo ie Mazda MX-5 Club of SA.
- Corporate Image are aware of which side the Logo is placed.
You can also take in your own top or jacket to have the logo applied. This will cost you approx $10.45 (incl GST). They do not embroider supplied headwear.
Ordering items is quite easy. Click on ‘Search’ for a product, then enter the ‘Style code’ shown. The website provides a drop down selection of common products. Click on the Item which matches the above name and then select the Size, Colour & Quantity.
How to Measure for “Garment Half Chest (cm)” Size Charts
- If the size chart is a “Half Chest Measurement” size chart, then this is the actual garment measurement from side seam to side seam.
- Measure a garment that fits you well and that you are comfortable with (side seam to side seam) and match it up to the given size chart.
- SP Length is Distance from Shoulder Point to Hem.